This website is owned and controlled by: Natalia Karpickaja, Warsaw, Poland.
"Atelier Maison Website" as used in this policy means ateliermaison.design, including all subdomains thereunder. The Atelier Maison Website is owned, provided by and controlled by Natalia Kaprickaja and its affiliated entities.
1. The information we collect. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Atelier Maison Website. When you access the Atelier Maison Website, some information is automatically collected as specified below. No other information is collected through the Atelier Maison Website unless you deliberately decide to send it to us (e.g., by clicking on a link to send us an e-mail or form), which is also specified below.
2. What data we collect. Natalia Karpickaja is the data controller of personal data collected via the Atelier Maison Website. We collect data either ourselves or through third parties. You will always be informed before we collect personal data about you. The personal data collected by us may include, for instance, your name, email address, your language, country and similar identification data as well as information about your IP address etc. We either collect through cookies or through your submission.
Personal data about you will be collected in one or more of the below cases:
- When you visit and browse our site
- When you communicate with us
We collect it and use it for the following purposes:
- Promotional marketing in general
- Completion of requests received from you
- Providing customer support and communication
- Statistics and analytics
3. How we handle data The processing of your personal data will in some cases be necessary for the performance of a contract entered into between Natalia Karpickaja and you. The processing may also be necessary to comply with requests from you. In addition, the processing of your personal data may be based on our legitimate interest in conducting marketing activities and to develop and evaluate our website product, our content, blog posts, and services as well as conducting statistics.
We will only use your personal data for the specific purpose for which you gave consent.
We do not share or otherwise distribute personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request, or in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims made by you or on your behalf. In such instances, we would seek confidential treatment of any of your personal information so disclosed, but there is no guarantee that confidential treatment can be obtained.
We agree that we will never use or share personal information provided to us by you in any way that violates or is otherwise unrelated to the means described in this policy, without providing you with both a clear notice on the Atelier Maison Website and an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
4. The duration of the processing Your personal data will be deleted when we no longer need to process the data to fulfill one or more of the purposes mentioned above. However, your data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymized form or if we are required to do so by law.
5. Withdrawal of consent You may at any time withdraw any consent you may have given. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may contact us at email@example.com.